KEYSTONE: KNOWLEDGEABLE COMPREHENSIVE AND FULLY INTEGRATED SMART SOLUTION FOR RESILIENT, SUSTAINABLE AND OPTIMIZED TRANSPORT OPERATIONS
The overreaching goal of KEYSTONE is to support the development of a sustainable, efficient, and safe transport system, allowing enforcement authorities to access data for the purpose of checking compliance with rules applied in the transport of goods and passengers. The aim is to tailor standardised digital solutions that can be used from several realities to standardize the transport system. To demonstrate the validity of the solutions proposed, an app will be developed so that two highly diverse pilots can prove the efficiency of the KEYSTONE’s innovation. Using the gained experience to develop a seamless, interoperable, and intermodal digital transport ecosystem that can be replicated at European level, the KEYSTONE digital solutions consist of standardised APIs for data and information sharing between transport enforcement authorities and logistics operators. The concept is based on a federated approach that allows: to reduce the costs of logistics thanks to more efficient operations and interoperability; to reduce the impact on the environment thanks to data sharing; to consolidate flows and to improve safety thanks to seamless information exchange with enforcement authorities; and to foster the acceptance of the CCAM solutions.
Something to know about KEYSTONE
06/2023 – 05/2026
· MO1: Contribute to safety standard through the development of a seamless, intermodal, interoperable digital exchange of information with enforcement authorities– WP2, WP4.
· MO2: Propose an integrated approach to favour the collaboration between different stakeholders of the logistics sector – WP1, WP2, WP3.
· MO3: Contribute to the decrease of the compliance logistics costs through information/data sharing and interoperable solutions for intermodal transport – WP2, WP4, WP6.
· MO4: Promote a wide replication at EU level guaranteeing the proper involvement of relevant stakeholders – WP5, WP6.
· MO5: Develop an API standardization that implements Plug-and-Play design principles and the federative infrastructure of platforms in logistics – WP2, WP3.
KEYSTONE in numbers
KEYSTONE contact – Coming soon!
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of ICOOR and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.